Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baptism!

I'm so silly! Of all the videos I post, I forgot to post one that's very dear to my heart. This is a review of our baptism weekend that happened a few weeks ago. Baptism videos are almost my favorite thing in the whole world, and it is a privilege to edit them. I can't help but giggle when I think about a simple, unexpecting (yes, I made a new word) prayer I said seven years ago about a burning desire to make a video with as much purpose and power as the baptism videos shown at my church. And here I am, editing them. God, thanks for my part in your story.

Thanks to the host of volunteers and staff members that spent hours around the pools with their cameras. What a celebration of a new life of meaning only Jesus can bring.

GCC Baptism '09 from Elle White on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - i don't know any of these people, but somehow i stumbled on to your blog and came across this video...i am in tears...i LOVE baptism videos and this one is awesome!!! great job...and THANK YOU JESUS!!

    ReplyDelete